Glade Springs Village Provides the Perfect Lifestyle
With the grandeur of the Allegheny Mountains as its backdrop, Glade Springs Village provides the perfect lifestyle for the young and old alike. This 4,100-acre gated community offers homes and home sites that front fairways, lakes and woods with access to three championship golf courses, resort hotel amenities and a variety of outdoor recreational options.
Living here inspires a life filled with adventure by day and relaxation by evening. Residents of Glade Springs Village enjoy a country club lifestyle with 24-hour security, wireless communications throughout the entire resort, a choice of several restaurants and superior hotel accommodations for out of town guests.
The village offers Spa Orange, equestrian stables and a state-of-the-art leisure center with indoor tennis, indoor pool, an arcade, yoga instruction, fitness center, 10-lane bowling alley and a movie theatre.
Traditional mountain sports such as whitewater rafting, skiing, mountain biking, ATV, clay shooting, hunting and fishing provide the avid outdoorsman an array of exciting, adventurous activities.
Three Championship Golf Courses
- Cobb Course is a one-of-a-kind golf course was designed by golf course architect, George Cobb. Home to the U.S. Qualifier, WV Open and the NCAA National Championships, the course offers 51 sand bunkers, 8 lakes, ever-shifting sun angles and subtle fairway slopes.
- Stonehaven Course was designed by Tom Clark and ranked 6th amongst the golf courses in the state by Golf Digest’s 2015/2016 edition. Stonehaven is a perfect complement to the legendary Cobb Course in terms of difficulty levels and unparalleled natural beauty surrounding the property.
- Woodhaven Course is the newest of championship golf courses created for the specific purpose of complementing the Cobb and the Stonehaven courses. Designed by Tom Clark, the course prides itself on offering not just a majestic view of the gorge, but also spectacular mountainous terrain scenery.
Three Distinct Neighborhoods
Whether you are looking for a primary home or retirement home, you’ll have no problem finding your ideal place in one of the neighborhoods at Glade Springs.
- Old Glade is the most mature of the three and offers stately homes on larger lots situated around the Cobb Course and near all of the resort hotel amenities.
- Stonehaven boasts lakefront living by Lake Chatham, a 70-acre man-made lake, and surrounds the majestic Stonehaven Course.
- Woodhaven offers some of the best views and is perched along the Glade Creek Gorge with 18 holes of golf meandering through its wooded hills.
West Virginia is one of the safest states in the U.S. and boasts one of the most affordable costs of living. Opportunities could never be greater!
Beautiful surroundings, friendly neighborhoods, boundless activities, what more could you want?
Glade Springs Village is a must see.WHAT'S YOUR REACTION?